Leitrim Development Company wishes to recruit for the position of Community Employment (CE) Supervisor for the Environmental Estate Management Programme. The CE Supervisor will ensure the effective and efficient direction of the human, financial and material resources of the Community Employment Programme, thereby ensuring that the programme is managed in accordance with all Department of Social Protection (DSP) guidelines and is of maximum benefit to both participants and the organisation.
Responsible to: Labour Market Schemes Coordinator
Location: Leitrim Development Company Office, Drumshanbo , Co. Leitrim.
Hours of work: Full time(39 hours per week)
- To ensure that all participants are fully engaged with the programme and thereby achieving a high rate of re-entry to the workforce or progression to further education
- Co-ordinate and manage the recruitment of all CE Participants in a timely manner
- To develop and submit a Staff Development Training Plan to DSP in a timely manner
- The preparation of financial returns
- Liaising with Department of Social Protection
Person Specification: Qualification and skills required
- Minimum of 3 years’ supervisory experience
- Proven track record of managing and motivating a team of employees
- Confident and conscientious with excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate strong community development experience
- A thorough understanding of the concepts of professional learning and development
- Full driving licence and own car necessary for this role
- QQI Level 6 Major Award or equivalent
Full Job description is available at the link below or by email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
A panel may be formed whereby applicants may be considered for future Community Employment, Rural Social Scheme and Tús supervisory positions that could arise within Leitrim Development Company.
Candidates should submit a letter of application and CV by email to email@example.com referencing “CE
Supervisor” no later than 12noon on Tuesday 20th June , 2023. Shortlisting will apply.
Leitrim Integrated Development Company CLG is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices