Leitrim Development Company wishes to recruit:
-One part-time Multi-Task Assistant, Drumkeeran Day Service - 12 hours per week, Tuesday and Thursday.
-One part-time Multi Task Assistant, Carrigallen Day Service – 12.5 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
-One Meals-on-Wheels Delivery Driver, Carrigallen Day Service – 9 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday and Thursday
Job Summary for Multi Task Assistant: Assisting with the delivery of day care services to older people, this includes facilitating occupational activities and gentle exercises, delivering meals on wheels, serving meals, personal care, record keeping and laundry.
Job Summary for Meals-on-wheels Delivery Driver: Delivery of meals to older people in Carrigallen area.
Responsible to: Older Persons Services Coordinator
Location: Drumkeeran Community Centre, Drumkeeran, Co. Leitrim & Carrigallen Health Centre, Carrigallen, Co. Leitrim.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- FETAC Level 5 Healthcare support Major Award (Essential for Multi-Task Assistants)
- Full Clean Driving Licence and use of a vehicle (Essential)
- Have undertaken other relevant training (Desirable)
- Have experience of working with older people (preferable)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic, patient and hardworking
- Work well on their own initiative & as part of a team
- Garda Vetting will apply
Full Job description is available on request at email@example.com. In order to apply please submit a letter of application and a current Curriculum Vitae, by email stating Multi Task Assistant/Meals on Wheels Delivery Driver to firstname.lastname@example.org Leitrim Development Company, Church St, Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim by 5.00pm Friday the 29th April 2022. Shortlisting will apply.
Leitrim Integrated Development Company CLG is committed to a policy of Equality of Opportunity in its employment practices