Grants can be given for individual beneficaries under Goal 2 for lifelong learning courses.
The following rules apply:
- The maximum grant for an individual is €500 per annum;
- One grant per individual per year;
- The training must be linked to the individual’s needs as identified in the Personal Action Plan and with an action;
- The grant can be used to cover registration, course and exam fees;
- The grant must be in the form of either a direct payment to an education or training supplier on foot of supporting documentation i.e. a valid invoice, or a re-imbursement to the individual who has already incurred the cost of the training course;
- Where payments are made to the individuals themselves this must be accompanied by
- appropriate supporting documentation i.e. receipt from the course provider detailing the costs incurred by the individual;
- The payment of any grants for individuals must be in line with the annual plan and the Programme Requirements.
For more information contact Jeanette on 071 9641770 (ext.210) or email Jeanette@ldco.ie