Leitrim Development Company are currently recruiting participants for the following training courses;
- Fire Safety
- Manual Handling
- Training Delivery & Evaluation QQI Level 6
- Food Hygiene for Food Handles QQI Level 4
- Covid 19 General Awareness Course
- Abrasive Wheels
* All courses will be run based on demand. Courses may be delivered online in accordance with public health guidelines.
To be eligible for these courses individuals must be living in Leitrim and belong to one of the following SICAP target groups:
- The Disengaged from the Labour Market (Economically Inactive)
- The Unemployed
- Lone Parents
- Low Income Workers/ Households
- New Communities
- People living in Disadvantaged Communities
- People with Disabilities
- Disadvantaged Young People (aged 15 – 24)
For more information or to book a place contact Michael on 071 9641770 EXT 209 or email email@example.com. Closing date to register for courses is Friday 7th May 2021.
The Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) 2018-2022 is funded by the Irish Government through the Department of Rural and Community Development and co-funded by the European Social Fund under the Programme for Employability, Inclusion and Learning (PEIL) 2014-2020.
Add a Comment