Leitrim Development Company Employment Support provides personalised supports to people with disabilities in Leitrim, helping them to find a job and develop their career.
Supports for Individuals:
- We provide a one-to-one personalised support to suit your needs and career/work goals.
- We place an emphasis on the type of work that you want to do.
- We can assist you in accessing relevant benefits and work supports
- We help with identifying your work goals, writing your CV, cover letters and job applications.
- We assist you in individualised job searches.
- We can help you to access training, gain new skills, qualifications or experience.
- We can engage with families and support networks on your behalf as directed by you and in your best interest.
- We can link with local employers and service providers on your behalf.
Support for Employers:
- We provide a free service to help you find job-ready candidates to fill your vacancies
- We provide assistance at every step of the employment process – to help ensure successful placement.
- We provide information and advice on how to access work-supports and other incentives.
- We provide ongoing support throughout the period of employment.
Leitrim Development Company Employment Support will help people in their job search, identifying their employment goals, assisting them in their job search, preparing them for interviews and supporting them as they progress into employment. We can also work with employers to assist job seekers as they make their way through the employment process.
Who can access this service?
Leitrim Development Company Employment Support is open to anyone with intellectual, physical, sensory or acquired disabilities who are living in Co. Leitrim.
Where can I find out more information? For more information, contact Mark Willis on 086-1372976 or email email@example.com. Further information can also be found on the Pobal Website.
‘This project is run by Leitrim Development Company with support through the Dormant Accounts Fund’.